4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texans back in the sack with Panthers

2 posters

Go down

Texans back in the sack with Panthers Empty Texans back in the sack with Panthers

Post by mikesuszek Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Self-appointed "trade slut" Mike Suszek is at it again. The Houston Texans were found IN (the trade) BED with the Carolina Panthers, TMZ reports. This is a mere day after the Texans were ca-noodling with the Baltimore Ravens in class.

"We like to fuck...ing trade. So what?" Suszek spoke with a toothpick hanging off his lower lip, like some kind of badass.

Texans give:
Darryl Sharpton LOLB 72
Texans' first round draft pick.

Panthers give:
Igor Olshansky RE 77
Javier Arenas CB 77

When asked about the value of their first round draft pick and how they measured it this time around, Suszek said, "It all balances out to us. Besides, our little trade-hos, the Ravens, seem to think we're NOT going to the playoffs. We're working hard to decrease the value of our picks, I assure you. But we're sad to see Darryl's 84 tackle, 94 hit power, tight ass, and 94 block shedding ratings leave us so soon."

Igor Olshansky was later seen giving Suszek a tender back rub. "This is a team of love. And I love it," he said.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Texans back in the sack with Panthers Empty Re: Texans back in the sack with Panthers

Post by Chairman7 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:25 pm

I never said the texans weren't making the playoffs - it's just that I am taking the gamble that I can beat you in the standings. Hopefully we'll both make it lol.
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Texans back in the sack with Panthers Empty Re: Texans back in the sack with Panthers

Post by mikesuszek Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Chairman7 wrote:I never said the texans weren't making the playoffs - it's just that I am taking the gamble that I can beat you in the standings. Hopefully we'll both make it lol.

Ideally, I'd like this as well. I want more unfamiliar faces in the playoffs making a splash. Katskins, Ravens and Steelers seem pretty likely to me. I only had two goals for this season: be above .500 and beat the Colts. I'd love to make a wild card spot a possibility, but the competition's pretty thick!
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Actually I am coming fourth in the division. My goal is to win everygame outside the division
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down