4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters.

+4
Katbot
PoopieDeLoopie
keeks750
RealJeffSolo
8 posters

Go down

Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters. Empty Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters.

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:15 pm

The Dallas Cowboys are no more. After 3 disappointing playoffs runs in a row and a logo that they never called their own, the Cowboys Owner Jeffrey "Solly" Solomon has made a decision. The Cowboys are disbanded. Welcome the Houston Stars.

The idea to move to Houston comes after Houston's own team, the Texans, moved to Milwaukee earlier this year. "A void was there for the 4th largest city in the country, and we intend to fill it. We hope that the people are as welcoming to us in Houston as the Texans have been in Milwaukee".

At this time the Stars have had no trouble relocating their stadium to Houston with the use of 300 MI-24 Helicopters.

"took about 30 minutes, some how." Said crew chief Eric Slater

The Stars are also unveiling their new logo.Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters. Houston_Stars and welcome the bye week to help facilitate the transition. The Stars first home opponent will be the Saints.

RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters. Empty Re: Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters.

Post by keeks750 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Jason Clark can't wait to sack Romo at least twice! We are coming for you!!!

keeks750

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters. Empty Re: Dallas Cowboys Exit History, New Team Enters.

Post by PoopieDeLoopie Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:42 pm

The hole from which the stadium was taken from has now become the worlds biggest public pool. More on that at 9!
PoopieDeLoopie
PoopieDeLoopie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Breaking: Washington Redskins follow suit, become Minnesota Katskins

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah, Browns to Los Angeles. yada yada yada.

ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Quit trying to steal my Thunder.

Minn has a football team and Clevelend already tried to get rid of the Browns once. Give it up.

Long live the Stars!
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Minnesotta already has a team. LA I approve.

Fine. Minnesota Katskins of Duluth it is!

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 pm

You are all so lazy. You want to move your teams. PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dascenzo Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

The Panthers have moved from North Carolina to East Virginia.
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

How do I put images onto this damn forum?
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dascenzo Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

One of the buttons is an image. Click that then post link. From your cpu it may be the host an image button. Click that one.
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

or use [ img ] and [ /img ] tags

(removing the spaces)
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm

NVM, I was going to put up all my new custom images but this is too hard.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Quit trying to steal my Thunder.

Yes, as if this didn't all start the minute I came into this league seasons ago and said I was moving the Texans to Milwaukee.

However, I did it in style, and over the course of months. And I also specifically said that I took a piece of Houston and put it in Milwaukee. So Houston already has a team: the Houston Texans of Milwaukee.

Go to Austin or something.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Angels aint in Anaheim. Texans aint in Houston.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Angels aint in Anaheim. Texans aint in Houston.

It's like you choose not to read. It's amazing you can write.

They're still the "Houston Texans" but the team AND a chunk of Houston is in Milwaukee.

You can't rewrite history, Jeff. Overruled. You can play in Houston, but the Texans are still the true team of Houston and of Milwaukee. Deal with it.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Outrageous. You have spelled it out explicitly. The team is not in Houston. The Stars are Houston's one true son.

You grabbed some grass off the field when you left, that doesn't make Milwaukee Houston.

Must suck to be a Milwaukeeian and have your home team disown you so fervently.

Last edited by RealJeffSolo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Outrageous. You have spelled it out explicitly. The team is not in Houston. The Stars are Houston's one true son.

You grabbed some grass off the field when you left, that doesn't make Milwaukee Houston.

Must suck to be a Milwaukeeian and have your home team disown you so fervently.

I love how serious you're taking the league fiction. But let me give you the facts before you continue being a dick:

- Wisconsin, and the Midwest rules. No "disowning" going on here.
- I did this whole "Houston and Milwaukee" thing over a year ago. You can't move me. It's written in stone.
- You still suck at reading. "That doesn't make Milwaukee Houston" completely misses the point of this. I took a huge chunk of Houston, and put it IN Milwaukee. Houston of Milwaukee!
- You took what was fun and made it really, really un-fun now. THANKS, Jeff.

Note that last point. It was always a little fun league meme. Started it when I started out in this league. Others had some fun with it. Now you're playing it out, and when you could have had fun with it, you went all dickhole on me.

Yep, I'm exporting you to Austin, but via another chunk of Houston. You're the Houston Stars of Austin now. Deal with it. Otherwise, I'm moving you somewhere else!
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Thats a Miami of Ohio/ University of Miami argument and its flawed. Two different locations. Both exist in the same league.

And from where do you appropriate this power of deportation Mr. Suszek!

You can't move me.
I'm not trying to move you. You moved yourself. To another state. I'm just moving into the old hood.

Actually I already did. Maybe you missed the quote from Mr. Slater my excellent crew chief on the move.

Long live the Houston Stars. OF HOUSTON.

P.S. I'm still having fun. You are not the boss of fun. That would be my close personal friend Jack Antonoff.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:10 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Thats a Miami of Ohio/ University of Miami argument and its flawed. Two different locations. Both exist in the same league.

And from where do you appropriate this power of deportation Mr. Suszek!

You can't move me.
I'm not trying to move you. You moved yourself. To another state. I'm just moving into the old hood.

Actually I already did. Maybe you missed the quote from Mr. Slater my excellent crew chief on the move.

Long live the Houston Stars. OF HOUSTON.

I'm me, that's why. And to antagonize you, I'm giving the official ruling, then locking this thread.

The Houston Texans of Milwaukee have, and always will, exist semi-paradoxically in both Houston and Milwaukee, as explained before. They retain their name.

The Houston Stars will be moving their team, and a piece of Houston, to Jeff Davis County, Texas. Being an amazing, and appropriately named county in Texas, they could use a football team to represent the western end of the state, away from Houston.

I'm handing you a fucking silver platter idea, Jeff. You should embrace this! Jeff Davis County? You can't make this stuff up!

Enjoy your new home, Houston Stars of Jeff Davis County. Court adjourned!
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh, and to clarify, you should be happy anyone is acknowledging the ridiculousness of changing the team entirely. At least I respect the game by retaining the Houston Texans. I can get away with that. No matter what, it's going to say "Dallas Cowboys" in Madden, Jeff.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Okay, okay. I opened this back up (as I was planning, I wanted Jeff to have a temporary meltdown).

We've talked about it, and I think by me moving Houston to Milwaukee, then matter had to be displaced. I think we lost Mississippi or something along the way.

I still think Houston Stars of Jeff Davis County RULES though.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dascenzo Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Carolina is still Carolina because I guess East Virginia doesn't actually exist. But they're in SOUTH Carolina now. Aziz Ansari is the new mascot.
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Beef Squashed. The Houston Texans of Milwaukee and the newly minted Houston Stars declare a cross town rivalry.

Both teams will fight on the Grid Iron for the hearts of Houstonians and Milwaukeeians alike!

RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Beef Squashed. The Houston Texans of Milwaukee and the newly minted Houston Stars declare a cross town rivalry.

Both teams will fight on the Grid Iron for the hearts of Houstonians and Milwaukeeians alike!

Don't forget the fine people of Jeff Davis County!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Davis_County,_Texas

http://www.co.jeff-davis.tx.us/ips/cms
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down