4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens beat Cardinals - win 4th in row

2 posters

Go down

Ravens beat Cardinals - win 4th in row Empty Ravens beat Cardinals - win 4th in row

Post by Chairman7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

In a lag-tastic battle last night the Ravens perfected the 'hit the kicking metre when its half way along the bar to get perfect power & accuracy' kicking enough FGs to defeat the Cards 27 - 6.

The ravens kept the Cards off balance mixing up formations with TEs at WR, HBs at WR, FBs at TE, and everything in between. The tactics worked well between the 20s but good red-zone defence by the cards forced FGs.

Reggie Bush (again) blew the game wide open when he out ran Adrian Wilson who was assigned in single man-coverage.

Jahvid Best sealed the deal when he magically transformed into Earl Campbell - running over three or four cards in canned animation for a score late.

For the cards, Heath Miller was the main target, while Larry Fitzgerald was used more as a decoy. His one best reception came late in quasi-garbage time.

I attribute at least half of my win to lag.

Still, I continue to hold the 'Ashes Bowl'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ashes

The win is the ravens 4th consecutive since acquiring Reggie Bush & shedding Ray Rice.

Thanks for the game, Dan
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Ravens beat Cardinals - win 4th in row Empty Re: Ravens beat Cardinals - win 4th in row

Post by danvitale Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Cheers Ken. I dont want to use network latency as any excuse - but I was glad when the game was over - I never felt like I was in control in that game.
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down