4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texans' trade block

2 posters

Go down

Texans' trade block Empty Texans' trade block

Post by mikesuszek Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Let's just say that ANYONE can be had for the right price, but I'm not trading Nnamdi Asomugha, Aspha Savage, Brandon Hiller, or Titus Ridder. At least I'm not planning on it.

That's it. Yes, so that means you could have Andre Johnson, but as one of, if not THE best WR in the game, I expect a great player(s) in exchange. This means that Cortland Finnegan or DeMarcus Ware could be yours, but again, only for the right price.

What am I looking for? Ideally, a star QB, potentially some LB help, but pretty much anything you think is worthy.

Remember that this is all table-talk to stoke the flames of the off-season and should be treated as such. No official trades yet, until after the Super Owl. We'll want to see player progression anyways. Just want to get in all your heads.

EDIT: I've added the following, from my email to the league, minus a few glaring redundancies:

To boil it down: I want a viable FS (can be SS, CB, or FS, but I'd like decent zone coverage at least), a star QB, and some LB help.

Also: I'm willing to part with Offensive Rookie of the Year Runner-Up and incredible HB Earl "Bones" Bowman. But I won't treat him like a 69 OVR HB, instead, I value him in relation to his production for me and his worth on my team (plus his important stats), and that's at about 85-88 OVR easily.

Last edited by mikesuszek on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Texans' trade block Empty Re: Texans' trade block

Post by kevlarAK Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Sounds interesting, I am looking for help as Safety myself. Not sure if you can offering anything at that position. When I get off work and get home, I will take a look at what we both have and see if a deal can be had.
kevlarAK
kevlarAK

http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Remember that a sound CB, SS, or FS would suffice, they're all inter-changeable.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum