4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster, Rules and Regulations. Or the three ARRRRRRRS! of the 4thString Golf Club

Go down

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club Empty Roster, Rules and Regulations. Or the three ARRRRRRRS! of the 4thString Golf Club

Post by Huhnerficker Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club 5812260655_e155b537a5_z

4thString.com Golf Championship- Official Rules

Scheduling Matches

Threads will be created for each week of the season where you can schedule your matches up. Be sure to utilize this so you can make sure to get your round in. You MUST play with at least one member of the 4GC for your round to be considered official.

Season
10 Tournaments. We will play one round. Majors will be two.

Match Setup

One person( The Yakker in the 2 to 4-some will set up the match by creating a room (i.e. 4GC --- password will always be (yakyakyak) or just invite to a game.

You MUST use a created golfer, and they CANNOT have a max stats suit or any DLC boosts. Also golfer experience is capped at 80. You may sort your points anyways but stay at 80 or less. You MUST golf with another in the league, you cannot play a round by yourself

Difficulty can change will start on pro and move up.

Game Mode - Stroke or simultaneous play
Course -
Ranked - (always will be no)
Weather -
Wind -
Shot Clock - (always will be at 60)
Hole Select - (always will be full 18 holes)
Difficulty Select - Pro
Tee Select -
Flag Stick -
Course Conditions -
Second Cut length -
Green Grid- On
Three Click - Off
Precision putting meter - On
Session Type - Private

Score Submission
The Yakker will be responsible for submitting the score in the correct thread. A score for the entire round will be submitted.

At least one of the golfers in that group must verify the score posting it in the correct forum. Failure to do so by 48 hours after finish will result in a DQ for the entire group. Make sure everyone in your group is being responsible. The best way to go about it is to immediately post the score and immediately sign off on it.

That is how I would like to do it. We have a system for now that has organically come about. One person in your group of at least two must send me or post in the weekly tournament their screenshot and score. So far we have mixed up golfers enough there seems to be no collusion. I will try to mix it up with who I play with and I ask you all too also.

Disconnections
If you happen to lose your connection in the middle of the round, you will have to start over unless you have written down the score on the last completed hole before disconnection. And if someone seems to obviously disconnect, please report them to me.

Tournament Details

The tourneys will be stroke play. Cup play may follow after the season. Details will come as the season progresses.

Regular stroke play tourneys will be one round over the course of one week. ( Negotiable)
Sometimes we will play more rounds.

Ties in the regular tourneys will result in adding and dividing up the points equally.

Matches not completed by the deadline for the round will DQ both competitors unless I see a clear one-sided try to get the match in.

4GC Cup Points:

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club Scorin12

Last edited by Huhnerficker on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a few changes. Trying to tighten things up a bit.)
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

http://twitter.com/huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club Empty Current 4GC Roster.

Post by Huhnerficker Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

If you want to play just list your Gamertag/PSN ID and private message me your email please. I am trying to get everyone to sign up for the board but we may be using email for our league communications.

XBOX 360:

DarthObvious

CPgolf

Huhnerficker

DutchTwo

amoebae

gol denboy95

GeeGee05

TheRealSportsGamer

LTD KO Carter

KreepyJackalope

DV27

| br0uhaha |

NW Pipelayer

Last edited by Huhnerficker on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit Roster)
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club Empty Roster, Rules and Regulations. Or the three ARRRRRRR! of the 4thString Golf Club

Post by Huhnerficker Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

I have merged topics as AmoeBae sugggested. It will be locked. Please use the scheduling topic to make plans. I want to lick the tournaments topics.
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Roster, Rules and Regulations.  Or the three ARRRRRRRS!  of the 4thString Golf Club Empty Re: Roster, Rules and Regulations. Or the three ARRRRRRRS! of the 4thString Golf Club

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down