4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB2K11 developer conference call

3 posters

Go down

MLB2K11 developer conference call Empty MLB2K11 developer conference call

Post by Wiser Time Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

I got the email yesterday about the MLB 2K11 developer conference call ahead of the game's release. I don't know about anyone else, but I am excited to see 2K this year. To me, it's been a bit more accessible from a casual-ish standpoint the last couple of years. Clearly The Show is a better game, BUT it's also (in my opinion) much more difficult to play and succeed on a regular basis. Hitting, in particular, continues to be very tough in The Show, whereas 2K is a little easier to pick up and play.

I'm betting heavy on 2K11 being a solid MLB game this year, and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Anyone else in here going to be on the dev call and/or reviewing it for anyplace? I'm covering it for GamesRadar.
Wiser Time
Wiser Time

Back to top Go down

MLB2K11 developer conference call Empty Re: MLB2K11 developer conference call

Post by kevlarAK Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Post a link to your review once it is done. I am looking to get a baseball game for my PS3 this spring/summer. My son will be on his second year of baseball and this would help him out. At least keep him interested in the sport more than just going to practice and playing his games.
kevlarAK
kevlarAK

http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthObvious Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 am

Since I don't own a PS3, I am hoping that 2k gets it together this year. They've been promising the past few years, but it seems that once the game comes out, it doesn't take long to find some sort of major oversight (Although I'm not sure how 2k9 got out the door)
DarthObvious
DarthObvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum