4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens shut out Jags - breaks madden

Go down

Ravens shut out Jags - breaks madden Empty Ravens shut out Jags - breaks madden

Post by Chairman7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am

A bit of strange one here and I hope not too controversial.

At the time of writing I am not sure what happened:

What happened from my perspective
The Ravens were leading 17 - 0 and driving deep into Jags territory in the 4th qtr with about 6 minutes remaining I sent an xbox msg to Rich telling him that 'I had to keep playing'. What I meant was I didn't trust myself to hold the lead against him and I would have to try and score again. Burned by the texans game I never wanted that to happen again.

I then got a message saying your opponent has quit asking if I want to take the win.

I emailed Rich asking what happened and sent an xbox msg as well. I waited maybe five minutes. Rich's status on the xbox went offline.

I tried calling the commish to ask him what to do but Aussie Chris didn't pick up. I waited a few more minutes. Before deciding that given it was in the 4th and I was leading 17 - 0 I should take the win.

What has happened now
Well the box score is completely broken as are the stats from the game when the individual game is viewed. I have no idea what happened.
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Ravens shut out Jags - breaks madden Empty Re: Ravens shut out Jags - breaks madden

Post by Chairman7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 am

Okay well Rich & I have talked about it & we're cool.

It was just a really confusing end & a bit of a misunderstanding.

The box score actually says the texans played & Schaub threw a bunch of picks..

LM will never show it but Schaub had a good day 2 TDs 1 pick. Todd Heap, Bush, and Marshall played really well.

The new playbook I instigated this week worked brilliantly.

Jones-Drew never got anything going as the most unfair defensive line in the game destroyed the Jags o-line.

Rich burned me on one screen for a 20 yard gain but that was about it.

It might be the best game of madden I have played - noting that any game against the stellar Ravens roster is a mis-match.

Next week Jags play lions while the Ravens play the Raiders late on Saturday night (USA pacific).

Thanks again Rich.
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down