4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who gets the J-league

2 posters

Go down

Who gets the J-league Empty Who gets the J-league

Post by chrollo Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't know bout you guys, but I love watching J-league matches on friday nights. IMO the competition is easily on par with mls and K-league. However, because of some crazy licensing reason, the j-league only appears on a licensed konami game for ps2. The good news is their might not be another one of these ps2 games. At this point its only a matter of time before the license Konami signed expires. At that point who do you guys think will get the J-league license, EA or Konami(for its PES series). Personally, I'm hoping for EA, so I only have to buy one soccer game.

chrollo

Back to top Go down

Who gets the J-league Empty Re: Who gets the J-league

Post by ascaryguy Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Where do you watch J-League Matches? I hope EA gets the license but Konami had it before I got to figure they will get it again but maybe they can share it, but thats not happening.

ascaryguy

Back to top Go down

Post by chrollo Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 pm

ascaryguy wrote:Where do you watch J-League Matches? I hope EA gets the license but Konami had it before I got to figure they will get it again but maybe they can share it, but thats not happening.
http://www.fromsportcom.com/c-1.html check it on Friday nights, but with the earthquake I don't know when matches will resume.

chrollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down