4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Las Vegas week 12 lines

+7
omgitsbabyseat
Wiser Time
SweetassWaffles
Huhnerficker
uofmcamaro
mikesuszek
Chairman7
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Las Vegas week 12 lines Empty Las Vegas week 12 lines

Post by Chairman7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 am

Here we go again. Las Vegas have announced its lines for week 12. If you disagree with Las Vegas - post it up!

Steelers 13.5 over Jags

Falcons 10.5 over Packers

Saints 3.5 over Panthers

Redskins 13.5 over Bills

Chargers 10.5 over Chiefs

Pats 6.5 over Jets

Browns 18 over Raiders

49ers 1.5 over Giants

Dolphins 5.5 over Titans

Rams 4.5 over Seahawks

Cowboys 6 over Eagles

Broncos 7.5 over Vikings

Bengals 3.5 over Texans

Bears 8.5 over Lions

Colts 3.5 over Bucs

Ravens 4.5 over Cards

Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas week 12 lines Empty Re: Las Vegas week 12 lines

Post by mikesuszek Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am

Chairman7 wrote:Here we go again. Las Vegas have announced its lines for week 12. If you disagree with Las Vegas - post it up!
Dolphins 5.5 over Titans

Bengals 3.5 over Texans

Bears 8.5 over Lions

These three I'm not so sure about. AC is capable, the Lions at 8-2 are hardly beatable by an 8.5 spread. I think he'll surprise the Bears.

And don't sleep on the Texans. I'm rubber-banding, and I have every intention of putting babyseat in a corner.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uofmcamaro Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I think Vegas is giving the Buccs a lot of credit, especially after their previous 2 showings. Very curious to me.

uofmcamaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm

mikesuszek wrote:
Chairman7 wrote:Here we go again. Las Vegas have announced its lines for week 12. If you disagree with Las Vegas - post it up!
Dolphins 5.5 over Titans

Bengals 3.5 over Texans

Bears 8.5 over Lions

These three I'm not so sure about. AC is capable, the Lions at 8-2 are hardly beatable by an 8.5 spread. I think he'll surprise the Bears.

And don't sleep on the Texans. I'm rubber-banding, and I have every intention of putting babyseat in a corner.

Turns out 6.5 was the right number for bears v lions.. Ooohh & Ray Rice managed to get over 50 yards rushing
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Huhnerficker Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Rams 4.5 over Seahawks

I think I have another win in me. In the West it really is a race to the finish.
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

http://twitter.com/huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetassWaffles Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 am

I think the Browns covered the spread over the Raiders. That game was rough...and McFadden got injured, so that's fun.
SweetassWaffles
SweetassWaffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiser Time Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 am

My Jags covered - and won! A great day to be alive.
Wiser Time
Wiser Time

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 am

SweetassWaffles wrote:I think the Browns covered the spread over the Raiders. That game was rough...and McFadden got injured, so that's fun.

Speaking of this game...wow, Zach. You just couldn't put in your backups, could you?
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 am

omgitsbabyseat wrote:
SweetassWaffles wrote:I think the Browns covered the spread over the Raiders. That game was rough...and McFadden got injured, so that's fun.

Speaking of this game...wow, Zach. You just couldn't put in your backups, could you?

Also, why would you go for two on the last play of the game? Not to mention passing the ball, up late in the fourth??

Someone's head is getting a little big...
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 pm

omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

Also, why would you go for two on the last play of the game? Not to mention passing the ball, up late in the fourth??

Seriously.

70-14? Running up the score much, Zach?

Just so you know, as the Patriot's discovered in 2007, karma's a bitch.

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetassWaffles Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah, it may look like it, but it never really felt like he was running up the score. He has some shut down corners that I threw 5 picks to (2 of them were pick 6's and I hardly expected him to run those out of bounds). I don't ever remember him going for 2. It was a blowout, but I remember him running most of the 2nd half (all over my face). I wouldn't give him too much shit. After the close game with the Packers last week, I thought it would be a little closer, but Zach is really good...so yeah, I wouldn't give him too much shit.
SweetassWaffles
SweetassWaffles

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

Can you explain how I went for two, and failed and still got 7 points?

Don't go digging your nose into things that aren't your business, especially if you're wrong about it. I've already talked about it with Ryan, and nobody asked for your guys' opinion.

Also Kat, the score differential was only 7 points more than your game. Why am I being singled out? Should I have said something when you won by that much?

ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Lets please keep it civil.

Zack, I am sure you could see why a perception could exist that the score has been run up, even if you do not believe this has been the case.

Perhaps you would like to explain the circumstances that lead to the final score.

Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 pm

ZgreenZ wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

Don't go digging your nose into things that aren't your business, especially if you're wrong about it. I've already talked about it with Ryan, and nobody asked for your guys' opinion.

Also Kat, the score differential was only 7 points more than your game. Why am I being singled out? Should I have said something when you won by that much?

I was singling you out because you were evidently still throwing deep into the 4th quarter. In that game against the Jets, I had pulled Big Ben and Miles Austin and was only running by the 4th. I'm sorry, but when I see a late a touchdown pass in a game like this, I think, "Running up the score."

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Chairman7 wrote:Lets please keep it civil.

Zack, I am sure you could see why a perception could exist that the score has been run up, even if you do not believe this has been the case.

Perhaps you would like to explain the circumstances that lead to the final score.

It basically comes down to the fact that I'm not going to avoid scoring "at all costs" if I'm up late in a game. I'll run the ball or throw moderately short passes if the run blitz is ridiculous. I'm not however, gonna run out of bounds if I break off a big run (which has been suggested to me). My defense was playing good, and I had lots of time on the ball, I ran nearly every play in the second half, if fact, I only passed if I audibled to a pass play because I saw there was going to be a ridiculous blitz.

ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Katbot wrote:
ZgreenZ wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

I was singling you out because you were evidently still throwing deep into the 4th quarter. In that game against the Jets, I had pulled Big Ben and Miles Austin and was only running by the 4th. I'm sorry, but when I see a late a touchdown pass in a game like this, I think, "Running up the score."

Explain to me how I was "passing deep"

Oh, you meant my 20 yard pass to my backup running back. So you just have no idea what constitutes a deep pass. I can't blame you for that then I guess.

Why are you guys going out of your way to look stupid? Just stop.
ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 pm

ZgreenZ wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

Its a forum. No one needs to be asked for an opinion.

I am assuming the 2-pointer was a gameflow call as that late in the game, who cares about play calling. Right Zack?
And it was no good cuz you missed on purpose? I am giving the benefit of the doubt on this theory.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Why are you guys going out of your way to look stupid? Just stop.

Zack, that is not what I would call keeping it civil. Reign the venom back in.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:
ZgreenZ wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:
omgitsbabyseat wrote:

Its a forum. No one needs to be asked for an opinion.

I am assuming the 2-pointer was a gameflow call as that late in the game, who cares about play calling. Right Zack?
And it was no good cuz you missed on purpose? I am giving the benefit of the doubt on this theory.

I actually didn't go for two, that was just a glitch in the box score. You'll see I still got 7 points for it, even though it says I failed. I kicked a PAT, I don't know why it said that.
ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Look, there's no need to be nasty, Zach. I saw the scoring summary, I saw the 53 yard pass in the 3rd and the apparently failed two point conversion, and I had my concerns.

As far as I'm concerned, you've made your point. Discussion's done.

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Katbot wrote:Look, there's no need to be nasty, Zach. I saw the scoring summary, I saw the 53 yard pass in the 3rd and the apparently failed two point conversion, and I had my concerns.

My baby just farted. It was really loud. Thought I'd share.
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Katbot wrote:Look, there's no need to be nasty, Zach. I saw the scoring summary, I saw the 53 yard pass in the 3rd and the apparently failed two point conversion, and I had my concerns.

It was all a dream. And you were there,and you were there and you, and you!

Wait, who are you?

"Scruffy"
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Zack, I'm sorry if I somehow offended you, but you should be able to see why one would think you were running it up.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by Huhnerficker Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 am

Let us lay off Zach. No one he has played has complained right? He kicked the crap out of me and I did not walk away thinking I had been done wrong. I also will not refuse to score. This is especially true when I face a run blitz every play in the fourth.

Viva la League!

Better then last year,

John Farver
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Post by Huhnerficker Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 am

Oh and I covered the spread but damn I blew it in the fourth.
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next