4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Decline BS Penalties / Correcting the game.

2 posters

Go down

Do You Decline BS Penalties / Correcting the game. Empty Do You Decline BS Penalties / Correcting the game.

Post by RealJeffSolo Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 pm

I am of the general opinion that some penalties should be accepted because the outcome of a play was affected. My 50 yard run comes back on a holding call because I may not have gotten 50 yards without that hold. I am curious if others disagree.

On a separate thought, I heard 2 descriptions from other games this week.

One from the Patriots, who declined a penalty against me when my gunner was pushed into his punt returner.
And from Mike ion the Thrillride, who's opponent scooped a fumble that was out of Mikes hands as the CPU ran into the ball.

I was thinking about the Pats when Mike was walking us through his lament. I thought they probably would have then punted it back.

What do you do in these situations?
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Do You Decline BS Penalties / Correcting the game. Empty Re: Do You Decline BS Penalties / Correcting the game.

Post by rentfn Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

I tend to decline most of the penalties. If it's holding on a computer guy there was nothing that could be done about that. I've seen people get pushed into the punt returner a lot. But a lot of my games don't see any penalties so I don't have to worry about it.

Mike
(towels pats)

rentfn

Back to top Go down