4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the forming on an Elite League

+8
radioheadhead
Goldenboy
Judge Shredd
Dascenzo
mikesuszek
amoeBae
danvitale
cmonks
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On the forming on an Elite League - Page 2 Empty Re: On the forming on an Elite League

Post by DarthObvious Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Don't get me wrong Mike, you make an excellent point about the past 2nd leagues not working, and a good argument as to how this one will. I sincerely hope it does. I hope you also understand why I am cautiously optimistic about it, and don't want to see anyone get screwed because of it.

In the mean time, lets get moving with the draft!
DarthObvious
DarthObvious

Back to top Go down

On the forming on an Elite League - Page 2 Empty Re: On the forming on an Elite League

Post by Huhnerficker Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I kinda see the new league this way:

First It is there for our Top Guns. I would like Austin to be brought in and EEK the CAT who I can not beat for nothing in NCAA. Currently I am signed up for the league. I have the time(sadly) and like Mike I really want to grow this community. Now I do not think this league should just be a second "4thstring" league but we may need to help it at first. So Judge Shredd you should sign up. If you feel that you are not ready then give your spot up.

On Deliberations:

We do not make snap decisions. A few of these decisions have been argued over the course of the season(John/Zach) and some a few days. I am usually the quickest to decision and even then I rarely snap my answer off.

On Mike:

Great commish. I have tried to help out but the pounding he is taking makes it hard to see over the waves. We should all buy Mike a beer if you ask me.(can't buy my own right now but will get you soon) The work he has done has been great. I am babysitting the draft as we speak and there is no problem. I have a feeling that our ungainly system needs Mike right now.

Saying that I have ideas for cleaning up things and putting all the info in one place. I actually have put forward ideas a few times.

I think I am rambling at this point so I want to say #LTL
Huhnerficker
Huhnerficker

http://twitter.com/huhnerficker

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2