4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It

3 posters

Go down

Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It Empty Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It

Post by Dascenzo Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 pm

The Panthers fell behind, then made an epic comeback and then remember they are the Panthers.

Panthers took the lead with the only points of the first quarter, a Jeff Coker field goal.

In the 2nd quarter the Chiefs scored on a Willis McGahee 3 yard run but the Panthers followed it up with 43 seconds remaining on another Jeff Coker field goal. But the half wasn't over the Chiefs calmly went down the field and scored as the half ended with CJ Spiller breaking a tackle around the 10 yard line and beating everyone else to the goalline. 14-6.

In the 3rd quarter Clausen threw a pick and CJ Spiller immediately scored on a 51 yard jaunt. Followed of course by a Jeff Coker field goal. 21-9.

The Chiefs kicked a field goal with Ryan Succop to start the 4th the teams exchanged possessions and then what could have been a comeback for the ages started. A punt return by Leon Washington (somehow subbed in for Brandon Banks, Thanks EA) to near midfield gave them good field position. Then 2 runs by Chris Johnson went nowhere a pass on 3rd down falls incomplete after the Chiefs decided not to intercept it. 4th down and look who's open, the unheard from so far today Dexter McCluster. FIRST DOWN. A couple plays later the Aaron Scott gets open on the right sideline and scores from 30 yards out with 2:36 left and all 3 timeouts remaining.

The Panthers coach said, "fuck it, my defense is awful except for Demond Cooper" the greatest MLB rated a 72 in the history of the Carolina Panthers, "Kick it. ONSIDES." Followed moments later by, "Fucking Coker" as the Chiefs recovered the kick. Then the much maligned (mostly in the previous sentence) defense got a 3 and out and the Panthers got the ball back at the 20 with 2:09 left after a touchback. After picking up a first down, the drive stalled and on 3rd or 4th down Clausen moved left looking for someone to make a move and get open. That man was Dexter McCluster, who had run an out route, cut back to the right and Clausen fired him the ball. He made everyone miss including 3 guys who came off the Chiefs bench and scored with 1:14 left in the game. John Carlson made a diving catch in the endzone for the two point conversion and we were all tied up.

Then the Chiefs drove the field, aided by Chris "Angel" Robinson running for first downs and Ryan "That Asshole" Succop kicked the game winning field goal with one second left. John Carlson fielded the ensuing squib and refused to pitch the ball to anyone and got tackled.

Chiefs win 27-24.

FUCK!

After being told that East Virginia doesn't actually exist the Carolina Panthers have moved to South Carolina and will go by the name of Carolina Panthers. That's how you move a team.

Stats

Clausen 10-18 217 2-1

Chris Johnson 13-95

McCluster 3-102 1
Scott 3-58-1
Carlson 2-28-0-1 and a fumble that ruined my first half.
Devin "Canton HS" Thomas 1-25

Robinson 11-21 122 1

Spiller 20-142 1
Robinson 3-27

Bell 3-28
Spiller 4-42
Moeaki 4-42
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It Empty Re: Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It

Post by RealJeffSolo Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Matt Cassel?
Then the Chiefs drove the field, aided by Matt "The Hassle" Cassel running for first downs and Ry

RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It Empty Re: Panthers Go All Lexi Belle and Blow It

Post by Dascenzo Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Chiefs number 7. He has a legacy there in my mind.
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Matt Cassel?
Then the Chiefs drove the field, aided by Matt "The Hassle" Cassel running for first downs and Ry

Dascenzo wrote:Chiefs number 7. He has a legacy there in my mind.

No wonder I lost today! Cassel was outsourced to Kansas City!

I can blame Ryan Fitzpatrick for my loss, then.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down