4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season

+2
thegaradactyl
Chairman7
6 posters

Go down

Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season Empty Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season

Post by Chairman7 Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Just saying...
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season Empty Re: Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season

Post by thegaradactyl Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 pm

i think hed look better in silver and blue but thats just one mans opinion

thegaradactyl

Back to top Go down

Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season Empty Re: Nnamdi Asomugha would look really good in Ravens purple next season

Post by mikesuszek Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am

In real life, he'll look great in green and gold and in Green Bay.

In the league, him and Cortland Finnegan are probably best friends, and both would love Houston/Milwaukee.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

thegaradactyl wrote:i think hed look better in silver and blue but thats just one mans opinion
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 pm

I dont know what he looks like, but it would be pretty in Giants blue, or Cardinals red and white Smile
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dascenzo Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

He'll look great covered in Ben Franklin green.
Dascenzo
Dascenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 pm

If he were actually available, I would put money on him wanting to play alongside one of the the best CBs in the league - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

In real life, he would be a nice upgrade over Cedric Griffin and Antoine Winfield for the Vikes....

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Dascenzo wrote:He'll look great covered in Ben Franklin green.

We should turn him loose in the FA pool, then get his cap hit up to 75 to reflect real life.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 pm

mikesuszek wrote:We should turn him loose in the FA pool, then get his cap hit up to 75 to reflect real life.

Maybe not given that free agency will be blind bidding this year.

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Katbot wrote:
mikesuszek wrote:We should turn him loose in the FA pool, then get his cap hit up to 75 to reflect real life.

Maybe not given that free agency will be blind bidding this year.

I'm wondering what that's going to be like. I get the sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get screwed out of getting good players I want.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down