4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season

4 posters

Go down

Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season Empty Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season

Post by roomtemperature Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 am

They did have 2 years to work on the next gen version so here's hoping.

roomtemperature

Back to top Go down

Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season Empty Re: Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season

Post by TopShelf Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:53 pm

It will take something special for me to switch over from EA. 2K has never made a decent hockey game in my opinion, but like you said we can always hope.

TopShelf

Back to top Go down

Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season Empty Re: Anyone think that 2k hockey will be any good next season

Post by HuckCity Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 am

TopShelf wrote:It will take something special for me to switch over from EA. 2K has never made a decent hockey game in my opinion, but like you said we can always hope.

I totally agree. When EA introduced the skill stick, 2K tried to emulate it and failed. They will really need to step up their controls and animation variety for me to even look at it.

HuckCity

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirk Limpwood Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Honestly as good as the last 2 NHL games have been, it's going to take a freaking miracle for 2K to do anywhere near as good or play anywhere near as smoothly. Not sure there's much they can do to really improve on what EA has done.

Dirk Limpwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down