4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams

4 posters

Go down

Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams

NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Vote_lcap50%NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Vote_lcap50%NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Empty NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams

Post by omgitsbabyseat Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 am

Can Michael Vick give an injury-riddled Eagles team some magic over the Rams or will Peyton Manning shred the Eagles defense?
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Empty Re: NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams

Post by danvitale Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

I am pledging my Playoff support to Curtis and the Rams. We went 1-1 with two good games during the season. Wish him the best.
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams Empty Re: NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams

Post by RealJeffSolo Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Despite QB injuries I think the Eagles dominate this game. Rams are injured, not that the roster is that good to start and the Eagles have a secondary that can dominate teams. They were built to beat the rams.

I expect 5 sacks and 5 turnovers for the eagles in this one.
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Despite QB injuries I think the Eagles dominate this game. Rams are injured, not that the roster is that good to start and the Eagles have a secondary that can dominate teams. They were built to beat the rams.

For truth. Donnie Avery and Mark Clayton don't exactly match up with Champ Bailey and Asante Samuel. Those guys are monsters.

And on the other side of the ball, they've got Shady, Maclin and Jackson (who may be injured, I forget). Eesh, monstrous. Playing the Eagles twice a year is a pain in the neck Wink

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

Rams win it, 45-21. Stun 4 out of 7 people.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am

Congrats, Rams Smile
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 am

omgitsbabyseat wrote:Rams win it, 45-21. Stun 4 out of 7 people.

Yikes, Michael Vick and Sage Rosenfels combined for a Curtis Painter game.

Losing your starting QB two games before the playoffs is brutal =(

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down