4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 13 Wishlist

3 posters

Go down

Madden 13 Wishlist Empty Madden 13 Wishlist

Post by Everydaygorship Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

#1 for me is lineman animation/interaction/vision
#2 obviously Online Franchise improvements
#3 Allow spectator mode for communities maybe?
#4 Better array of WR animations
#5 No more Leapin LB
#6 More Consistent updates via patch or tuner sets, working for online modes as well.
#7 a 2k like my player would be so fun, with improved AI decision making.
#8 MORE SCARVES
Will add more thoughts soon. Really interested in your guys thoughts?

Last edited by Everydaygorship on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Everydaygorship
Everydaygorship

http://twitter.com/cn420

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Wishlist Empty Re: Madden 13 Wishlist

Post by amoeBae Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:04 am

A quicker way and/or customizing substitutions and packages. I know it sorta exists but I don't like how you can't specify for larger quicker subs.

Depth chart for special teams. This one would be really nice for games you sub in 2nd or 3rd stringers in. If you're not careful your starter could end up on special teams.

No more fucking dickweed Chris Collinsworth.

When on offense seeing defense player names.

Being able to assign a player to block another for a blitz read.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by amoeBae Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Thought of a couple more. For franchise online/offline have the ability of a practice squad feeder system. Just think of all the awesome practice squad signings/trades that could be made hah.

Adjusting the progression system so that not just overall ratings change, but the potential too. I'm fine with the random dice rolls at the end of each season for overall stats, but it'd be awesome if potentials of a player can go up or down based on actual performance in a season. For example, a rookie 62 OVR HB with C-potential is drafted by a team. Doesn't take any snaps the whole season, stays the same or even drops to a D potential. But if that same rookie gets a few plays and does well for what he's given maybe just 20 carries over the whole season near the end and averages 4 YPC, his potential goes up to a B or add in +/- gradings. So a B- and then progression takes place for overall stats. Third situation where if the rookie starts mid-season due to a starter injury and has a stupid ridiculous season his potential goes up to an A-.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Yes a practice squad would be nice, would be even better if you could ACTUALLY practice with them!

Signing new players and rookies would be great if you could try them out to see if you can start them. So practice mode in ONLINE Franchise would be on my wish list. Or how about 2 game pre-season, so you can try out all your 3rd and 4th Stringers and make cuts accordingly before the season started.

Regarding Progressions, has anyone, in the history of the 4th String leagues ever had a C-Pot player really break out stats wise? Was Mike Susek's Ring winning HB Earl 'Bones' Bowman a C-Pot player? Did his stats ever rise many points, or was it single digit rises? Looking at what C-Pot players I have in my squad, they dont seem to have progressed at all, thankfully they dont seem to have regressed either though.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by amoeBae Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm

I had Michael Lincoln C-potential WR that was 78 overall when I drafted him, 2 seasons of leading the league in yards and he progressed to 79 hah. He was still awesome with his blinding speed. I'm sure many are still having nightmares of that ridiculous guy.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum