4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much rain in 12?

3 posters

Go down

Too much rain in 12? Empty Too much rain in 12?

Post by amoeBae Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Just wondering if it's a fluke but anyone else noticing there's a fuck ton more rain making going on with 12? Is 2012 an el niño year or something? I played a couple season of superstar mode playing Stevan Ridley for the Pats and over half the games were in the rain. I played a few seasons of offline franchise with the Buccs and more than half the games were in the rain. I'm now playing a season with the Chargers in offline and not as much rain since it's mostly west coast games I guess, but Qualcomm is way windier than it has been in 11 or previous games. Getting 15-20mph winds every game it seems. And now I'm seeing a few game recaps for the league about rain... kinda dumb if you ask me. It wouldn't bug me if the weather was more dynamic. instead of a steady downpour it'd be nice if the rain stopped at a certain point of the game, or was on/off raining during the game. Perhaps this is too hard to code in or just a detail EA looks over but I can't remember many games involving rain/snow where it was constant. Usually it comes and goes or stops at a certain point. Oh well rant over, back to getting your games in week 3 is near for the scarves!

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Too much rain in 12? Empty Re: Too much rain in 12?

Post by danvitale Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm

WAY too much. And the rain condition is very heavy.. Why havent they considered a light drizzle condition? How about sunny that transforms into rain?

I BET this is one of the features in an upcoming Maddon.

"DYNAMIC WEATHER EFFECTS" - See the game change before your eyes because God decides to take a leak!

(also - I bet that playing dusk-to-night games are done..)

Madden - taking features from racing sims and applying it to their realistic sim years later...
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amoeBae Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 pm

I've notice the lighting changing on evening games this year more so than usual, it's very gradual but it is happening.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by cmonks Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 am

I read that they've addressed the rain issue in the next update.

cmonks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum