4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego Chargers trade block

2 posters

Go down

San Diego Chargers trade block Empty San Diego Chargers trade block

Post by amoeBae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

UPDATE 3: Here's the new trade block for the Chargers. I'm looking for receivers (better catch in traffic) and like everyone else better corners. I'm open to any other trades though and even players not on the block if it's an interesting one. Open to trading late 2nd early 3rd round picks too. McNabb can be had for relatively cheap if you're interested in a solid vet QB. I'm more interested in clearing some cap, Campbell's soup fired him. Something about socal and the weather not making an ideal market for soup.

Donovan McNabb QB 89
Bernard Pollard SS 82
James Butler SS 79
Stephen Coooper MLB 75
Joe Pawelek MLB 72
Mike Tolbert FB 76
Randy McMichael TE 74
Malcom Floyd WR 76
Legedu Naanee WR 72
Richie Incognito LG 73: 88 run blocking, 84 impact blocking, 86 run block strength, 81 run block footwork.

Okay, after a disappointing season, the Bolts front office is ready to shake and bake the shit out of their roster. EVERYTHING. Yes you read that right, EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, even the towel boys and PT staff are up for trades. Not even at the right price. You make offers while I'm drunk, chances are you will get the better end of it.

So in summary, EVERYONE is on the block. No man is safe, even Penis Rivers, 3 times pro ball fuck-you awesome ridiculous bomber qb can be had to Ryan "if only he punched punks in the mouth" Matthews.
I don't care about that bullshit "at the right price" clause. I want to change shit around this season. Send me offers people! #LTL.

Okay if you read this far and got hooked here's what I would look for Philip amazing diamond-tipped dick-head Rivers. Top first round pick or a lower level qb plus something else to help my team. Matthews would have to go for in trade a speedy mid level back with a late first round.

Update: With Rivers out of town, the trade block is no longer so super or fucker, whatever that means. And with a plethora of second round picks I'm still willing to make some deals! If you want more picks, then I want to move up on the draft order (I smell a two for one deal possibly). Heck if you want McNabb, not sure if anyone is crazy as me, make me an offer! At this point the only thing untouchable is my starting o-line unless it would involve improving it more.

Update 2: Anything but my starting o-line and cornerbacks are open to trade talks (unless the oline or cb involves an upgrade package deal).

Last edited by amoeBae on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

San Diego Chargers trade block Empty Re: San Diego Chargers trade block

Post by Judge Shredd Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 am

Interested in Rivers for Schaub maybe?
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by amoeBae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks for the offer, but rumors are Rivers is already packing his things and clearing out his locker! What, what? Press conference at 11.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down