4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever quit when playing online?

4 posters

Go down

Do you ever quit when playing online? Empty Do you ever quit when playing online?

Post by uofmcamaro Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 am

Not in league play of course but when you are playing a match? I had a 0%DNF a week ago until this week...two things changed that. The first was that my connection lost and apparently the guy counted the game and I got a DNF...sucks. Then tonight I was playing this guy and he ran the same play over and over and over and over and over...you get the picture. I wrote him a message to see how many times he planned on doing it. At one time he had run 16 plays on offense and this play to the same player accounted for 14 of his 16 plays. I didn't like that and it gets old. I was still in the game but I thought it was pretty freakin douchey. I tried to friendly quit 2 times and he rejected it. At that point I didn't feel like putting up with crap like that so I quit the game.

Anyone ever had anything like that happen and do the same thing or should I have finished the game?

uofmcamaro

Back to top Go down

Do you ever quit when playing online? Empty Re: Do you ever quit when playing online?

Post by omgitsbabyseat Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 am

All the freaking time. Which is why this league is so great (most of the time) Smile.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Do you ever quit when playing online? Empty Re: Do you ever quit when playing online?

Post by kevlarAK Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I usually only play people at my level or against my friends list. If I did encounter someone who pulled something cheap like that it would be good to take note to see if anyone would pull the same exploit in league play.
kevlarAK
kevlarAK

http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthObvious Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 pm

I usually ask for the concede if I am losing, and if they don't give it (I don't even know why they get a choice) I'll probably quit.
DarthObvious
DarthObvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down