4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block

5 posters

Go down

Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block Empty Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block

Post by danvitale Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 am

I have had enough of not enjoying games. I'd rather lose in an enjoyable game than win a boring one.

But I have been losing a lot of games that havent been ejoyable for me - John and the Seahawks (love ya man..) was the last straw. He shut me down bad (not that it takes much to do that...)

SO. This is advance notice that I am putting ALL of the Cardinals on the trading block EXCEPT for the following players:

Brandon Tracy
Andre Roberts
Wes Frizzle
Heath Miller
Marvcus Vance
Calais Campbell
Daryl Washington
Evan Allen
Storm Williams
Greg Toler
Carlos Rogers
Jay Feely

So yes, this includes Fitzgerald, Adrian Wilson, Kerry Rhodes, Beanie Wells, McNabb etc.

Please - sensible offers only. If you make offers for 90ovr+ A Pot players, Im expecting a premium.

Thank you.
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block Empty Re: Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block

Post by radioheadhead Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm

NOTE!

No trades may be made until AFTER the superbowl.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block Empty Re: Cardinals owner goes nuts - places virtually entire team on advanced Trading Block

Post by mikesuszek Thu May 26, 2011 8:44 pm

radioheadhead wrote:NOTE!

No trades may be made until AFTER the superbowl.

1) Yep, exactly! Behind the scenes talk can't be disallowed (meaning, if you feel the need to talk amongst yourselves, great, but NO DEALS MAY BE MADE just yet).

2) It's the Super Owl, Chris.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:42 am

An Update: Darryl Washington is now on the block.

I am actively looking at trading Beanie Wells out (89ovr, 99 trucking, 95 carrying, 89 speed, 89 acc). He can be yours for a 8 to 15th ovr round one pick.
danvitale
danvitale

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 am

danvitale wrote:An Update: Darryl Washington is now on the block.

I am actively looking at trading Beanie Wells out (89ovr, 99 trucking, 95 carrying, 89 speed, 89 acc). He can be yours for a 8 to 15th ovr round one pick.
Possibly the 13th pick maybe? Just feeling things out and about in the league here.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Judge Shredd wrote:

Possibly the 13th pick maybe? Just feeling things out and about in the league here.

It's best not to show your cards to others in the league when making an offer. If making an offer, do it through a private email. Just a pro-tip! Smile
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Judge Shredd wrote:

email me and we'll talk Smile
danvitale
danvitale

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Ta for the offer, I'll pass on it tho Dan.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 am

13th Pick sent for Beanie Wells, if I havent been auto-picked!
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Judge Shredd wrote:13th Pick sent for Beanie Wells, if I havent been auto-picked!

Make a point to email the league that. Don't know if I saw it. If I missed it, apologies.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down