4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction

5 posters

Go down

Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction Empty Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction

Post by gregfood Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 am

All season 2 division winners will fail to repeat! A few comments as to
why:

• Falcons and Rams: It’s tough for a new owner to come into a competitive
    league and dominate.
  • Browns: The taint of last season’s Tate-gate will haunt him Wink
  • Broncos: His neigh is worse than his bite. Did he even win his division last season?
  • Colts: A couple upstarts will overcome the inevitable Super Bowl hangover.
  • Bears: The toughest one, but a team using a 1-5-5 scheme has never won a division
    title in a 4th String Madden 11 online franchise.
  • Cowboys: Will put up a fight, but his division is fine-tuned to take him down.
  • Dolphins: It’s time for my Pats to finally overtake this AFC East
    nemesis. Charles will no longer be in charge.

gregfood

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction Empty Re: Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction

Post by mikesuszek Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am

Well put, Ford. I think the most likely one is the Colts, although the Bears seem to have an easier time with their division. AFC South will be taken by the Colts most likely.

And yes, Todd is big talk, but he lost to some teams he shouldn't have last season. Namely, the Raiders.

Patriots beat the Chargers and Colts at the end of the year, right? I could see you winning your division.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction Empty Re: Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction

Post by gregfood Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 am

I think both you and Chris have a good shot at splitting your games with the Colts. If that happens, the division could go anywhere.

I agree, though, that the Bears will be the toughest. Step it up, NFC North!

gregfood

Back to top Go down

Post by kevlarAK Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 am

Have you not gone through the several hundred emails sent over the course of the off-season Mr. Food? I hope to God that you are sleeping on the Jets. Have you seen the NY Keys O line? You know they have Peterson now right? I predict the TWOBABIEMOMMAZ makes the playoffs at least as a wild card, if not, taking his division. Also, Peterson will lead the league in rushing.

As the Vikings Owner, I have had a lot of heads scratched directed my way. Simple fact is that I could not afford to keep everyone that I had plus I had a very old team. On the SportsAnomaleaguers podcast Ep 36, boldy predicted to go 9-7. That may be a little generous since I like all the moves I have made this offseason, but I don't think I will go the 2-14 that Todd predicted. Maybe if I have a brutal schedule, but I feel confident I will have more wins than I did last year.

Last edited by kevlarAK on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Becuase iPhone auot- correct is awesome!)
kevlarAK
kevlarAK

http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Preview: INSANE yet plausible prediction Empty Preseason Power Rankings:

Post by SweetassWaffles Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 am

I call 'em as I see 'em. SURPRISE ME!

1. Bears
2. Colts
3. Browns
4. Cowboys
5. Eagles
6. Redskins
7. Bengals
8. Saints
9. Lions
10. Dolphins
11. Chargers
12. Panthers
13. Ravens
14. Texans
15. Broncos
16. Patriots
17. Falcons
18. Titans
19. Steelers
20. Seahawks
21. Buccs
22. Chiefs
23. Jaguars
24. 49ers
25. Bills
26. Raiders
27. Giants
28. Packers
29. Vikings
30. Cardinals
31. Rams
32. Jets
SweetassWaffles
SweetassWaffles

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 am

I'll paypal you later mate Smile
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gregfood Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:26 am

kevlarAK wrote:That may be a little generous since I like all the moves I have made this offseason, but I don't think I will go the 2-14 that Todd predicted.

I agree that you'll do better than 2-14. Bounce-back year! Also, believe me, I have my eyes on the Keys as well. All the more reason someone can knock off the Phins!

gregfood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down