4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you been playing recently?

3 posters

Go down

What have you been playing recently? Empty What have you been playing recently?

Post by Judge Shredd Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Stolen from many different forums, but hey, copy and paste your recent list.

Not so much what I have been playing the past week, but probably the past month.

Race Pro On the Xbox 360, nice driving model, looks like a last gen game though, some decent tracks to race around not found in other games, but it just looks dated, and I suspect the online is dead bar the hard core of hard core.

Need for Speed : Shift On the 360 again, never played it when it was launched, but a real pleasant surprise of a racer, looks far better than the above and so far it's been fun, and for me, I think you could call it Forza/GT lite, you can mess around with lots of things if you want, or just add basic upgrades and get to the next race, for me, much more fun.

X-Men Origins : Wolverine 360 again, and once more, a pleasant surprise, decent super hero game, being Wolverine is class, not sure it needed the gore to make it an 18, could have been just as much fun without it.

Assassin's Creed 360 again, have had this game for years, like most above, had just never got round to it, but finally I found the time, about a third of the way through, sure I'm killing Templar's, collecting flags if I stumble upon them, along with saving civilians, but think from now on, I will be doing the investigations and getting on with taking the targets out. Not too enthused with the whole Animus storyline just yet.

Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit On the PS3 and 360, now on both Hard drives too, love this game to bits, pure eye bleeding speed, edge of your seat racing.

Burnout : Crash Fun, for half price, not worth the full price it retails for.

Madden 12 on the 360, still in the 4th String Madden Scarves League, you might of heard we play in an Online Franchise, having an awful season, .

NBA Jam : On Fire Edition on the PS3, what a game, this is old school NBA Jam, what the re-release should of been, thankfully they rectified the former with this downloadable game, 100's of unlocks, from legendary players to teams, to basketballs and everything else. I'll never unlock everything, but at least I have PIPPEN! unlocked to play alongside Rodman or Benny the Bull. Most fun moment, playing as Dominque Wilkins with Harry the Hawk on court.

NFL Blitz on PS3, no PAL release yet, so had to pick it up off the US PSN, and have only played 1 game so far, not quite sure it's as full a game as Jam, but it's probably a good jumping off point, no doubt there will be an On Fire Edition next year which will add lots more.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

What have you been playing recently? Empty Re: What have you been playing recently?

Post by kevlarAK Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 am

Halo Reach/Halo Anniversary : This is what my son wants to play, so we play it. 360

Madden 12 : Doing better this season than last. On a rather disappointing losing streak ATM. 360

Chess with Friends : Just something to stretch the ole noodle. iPhone

Beautiful Katamari : Found a game my daughter loves. 360

Chrono Trigger : Top 10 All Time Game. PS3

Hulu Plus : The X-Files. My wife and I watch 2-3 episodes each night. Working our way through season 7 ATM. 360/PS3

Animal Crossing : City Folk Another game to play with my daughter. Wii
kevlarAK
kevlarAK

http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

What have you been playing recently? Empty Re: What have you been playing recently?

Post by amoeBae Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Just got addicted to Hero Academy on iOS. Username: amoeBae. Invite me if you want to play a game!

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:35 am

Forgot to add :
Lego Batman : on the DS, have completed the Story modes in Hero and Villain side, I'm sure I will do some of the freeplay sometimes, but in no rush to do it all again. Around 10 hours to complete the Story modes.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down