4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter

3 posters

Go down

Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter Empty Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter

Post by mikesuszek Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am

The Buffalo Bills home opener would start off with a 10-0 hole for the Bills to fight them selves out of.
After the team began to feel more comfortable with there new roster, the Bills would take an aggressive stride and not be behind for MOST of the game

After a Ryan Matthews TD and a Jacobie Ash pick six the Bills would take a 14-10 lead in the second quarter.
But with only a few seconds left on the clock the Falcons would drive down and make the score 13-14 going in to the half.

The Falcons would receive at half, but quickly turn the ball over and the Bills would strike again making it 13-21

But the Falcons refused to die that easy and on there first offensive play back would strike with a TD and a 2 point conversion making it 21-21 going in to the 4th

The Bills D fought hard gained control of the ball and Ryan Matthews would put them ahead again 21-28

But, being faced with this situation before the Falcons continued to show heart and would score yet again making it 28 a piece

And the Bills would yet again begin to drive. With Ryan Matthews leading the charge and pushing the Bills on what looked like the game winning drive when something terrible would happen. Quarterback Donovan McNabb would throw a pick six to a falcons D lineman and give the Bills but 8 seconds to score

They could not=(

So after a hard fought battle in Buffalo the Bills walked away defeated

But inspired because they played a good aggressive game of football and are looking forward to Week 2

Congratulations Marcus you played an awesome game it really did come down to the final seconds I look forward to playing you in the future.

STATS-Bills
-----------------------------

QB-Donovan McNabb (8/14, 101 yards, 1 TDs, 3 INTs)

HB-Ryan Mathews (33 atts, 184 yards, 2 TDs)

WR -Jamel Bonner (5 recs, 73 yards, 0 TDs)

WR-Matt Jones (1 recs, 24 yards, 0 TDs)

TE-Shawn Nelson( 1 reds, 5 yards, 1 TDs)

Defense-
Alterraun Verner (2 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 1 INTs)
Stephen Cooper (1 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 0 INTs)
Bernard Pollard (1 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 0 INTs)

STATS-Falcons
--------------------------------
QB-Matt Ryan (19/33, 351 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs)

HB-Michael Turner (3 atts, 0 yards, 0 TDs)

WR-Larry Fitzgerald (5 recs, 148 yards, 1 TDs)

WR-Chad Ochocinco (4 recs, 55 yards, 0 TDs)

TE-Freeman Kane (4 recs , 48 yards, 2TDs)

Defense-
Sean Weatherspoon (3 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 1 INTs)
Erik Coleman (2 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 1 INTs)
Stanford Keglar (3 tkls, 0 sacks,0 FF, 0 INTs)

By the way to anyone who actually read this far down my QB Donovan Mcnabb is up to be traded let me know if anyone is interested
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter Empty Re: Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter

Post by mikesuszek Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 am

Three attempts and zero yards with Michael Turner, Marcus? #FreeTurner

Also, awesome to see Ryan Matthews be your "dude," David. 184 yards!
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter Empty Re: Bills and Falcons end in a nail biter

Post by zoso745 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 am

Its that young Bills D coming up big for me

And now I have Ryan "The Dude" Matthews

and

Barrett "The Rude Dude" Ruud
zoso745
zoso745

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 am

I just realized that the Falcons have Matt Ryan while the Bills have Ryan Matthews.

Matt Ryan.

Ryan Matt.

Neutral
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beavard Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Damn good game David...I couldn't get Michael Turner going and I really wanted to see what my new firepower could put up so I abandoned the run early...Michael Turner will be back next week...I'm very excited about Wk 2 as well...Go Falcons! Beat Jets!

beavard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum