4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 14 Las Vegas Lines

+5
mikesuszek
beavard
keeks750
omgitsbabyseat
Chairman7
9 posters

Go down

Week 14 Las Vegas Lines Empty Week 14 Las Vegas Lines

Post by Chairman7 Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 am

NY Giants (2-1) vs Ravens (5-7) Ravens by 8.5. Ravens were disappointed in their loss to the Star-men. Game was close and hampered by terrible EA server related lag. Looking close out strong against Giants

Texans (7-5) vs Packers (5-7) Texans by 8.5. With the AFC South division still up for grabs what will the texans do? Can they put the sword to their beloved packers?

Saints (9 - 2) vs Chiefs (8 -4). Saints by 3.5 Chargers are finishing fast. Chiefs need this win against the saints to hold them off. This is a good game in the making. Can the chiefs defence step it up??? I think, no

Vikings (3-9) vs 'Skins (10-2) 'skins by 10.5. What has happened to the 'skins? I have my theories.. However, aside from wild conspiracies I don't expect the 'skins to drop three in the row.

Bills (4-Cool vs Seahawks (4-7) 'hawks by 1.5. A great close game. Expect it to be low scoring and close. Lynch over 26 carries?

Colts (7-5) vs Titans (7-5) Colts by 3.5. Huge game. Loser can go home and think about what they have done.

Cowboys (8-4) vs Rams (6-6). Star-men by 8.5. Don't count the Star-men out. They might just be ready to launch into an assault in the playoffs

Steelers (8-4) vs Eagles (5-7) Steelers by 8.5. Don't count the eagles out. If somebody said the score was 65 -65 all at the end of regulation I wouldn't be that surprised.

Bucs (5-7) vs Panthers (3-9) Bucs by 7.5. Panthers playing to experiment with CJ. Well worth giving it a go...

Broncos (4-Cool vs Bengals (8-4). No line. Bengals by 10.5 if Todd is playing. Cotton 3 catches 150 yards 3 TDs

Raiders (3-9) vs Browns (10-2) Browns by 15.5. Sorry Ryan, Shonne Greene still sucks. But seriously, i love ya work (& Greene sucks)

'phins (8-4) vs Pats (10 -2) Pats by 7.5. Well done Greg. Introducing your AFC East Champion New England Pasts

Lions (7-5) vs 49ers (7-5) No line. New Chad seems pretty good though

Falcons (2-9) vs Chargers (8-4) Chargers 10.5. The falcons have caught fire. I again have conspiracy theories but good to see them play well. As mentioned before chargers have been real hot.

Jags (0-12) vs Bears (12-0) Bears by 28.5

Cards (3-Cool vs Jets (2-10). No line

Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Las Vegas Lines Empty Re: Week 14 Las Vegas Lines

Post by omgitsbabyseat Wed May 25, 2011 8:06 am

I'm curious as to what these conspiracy theories are!

Also, Todd and I are playing on Saturday I believe. He said he's staying at the art developer for Madden's house, so he's got homefield advantage. Also, that's awesome.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by keeks750 Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 am

Is there anyone taking bets? Can I place a bet? $5 max bet?

keeks750

Back to top Go down

Post by beavard Wed May 25, 2011 10:00 am

I'm curious about these conspiracy theories as well. Do share...

beavard

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Chairman7 wrote:
Texans (7-5) vs Packers (5-7) Texans by 8.5. With the AFC South division still up for grabs what will the texans do? Can they put the sword to their beloved packers?

Vikings (3-9) vs 'Skins (10-2) 'skins by 10.5. What has happened to the 'skins? I have my theories.. However, aside from wild conspiracies I don't expect the 'skins to drop three in the row.

Colts (7-5) vs Titans (7-5) Colts by 3.5. Huge game. Loser can go home and think about what they have done.

Raiders (3-9) vs Browns (10-2) Browns by 15.5. Sorry Ryan, Shonne Greene still sucks. But seriously, i love ya work (& Greene sucks)

Falcons (2-9) vs Chargers (8-4) Chargers 10.5. The falcons have caught fire. I again have conspiracy theories but good to see them play well. As mentioned before chargers have been real hot.

So many great stories this week!

1) "This will hurt me more than it will hurt you, Scott." - Me, during this terrifying game. I plan on wearing tons of Packers gear while playing to atone for my sins.
2) Don't forget that this is Kat's Kontroversial game this week as well, as she's a die-hard Vikings fan. How badly does she want a top seed in the playoffs?
3) Colts/Titans - I wish both could lose. Based on their last game, I give the favour (I'm hanging around too many Aussies and Brits) to Chris, actually. I wish I could watch this game.
4) Shonn Greene, who I know intimately well, was my star HB last season and would have been in the top 10 feared players last year. He falls forward better than Turner does. In fact, I think he was the only (?) power back with over 1,000 yds rushing, yes? Greene doesn't suck. Ryan will get better at using him and will bruise everyone in his path like I did.
5) I love you, Marcus.

beavard wrote:I'm curious about these conspiracy theories as well. Do share...
Two words:

GAME SHARK!
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Wed May 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Benson had over 1,000! I kind of miss him, actually.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 pm

omgitsbabyseat wrote:Benson had over 1,000! I kind of miss him, actually.
Oh yeah! I probably forgot Stephvean Jackson, too.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 pm

My conspiracy theory is that I got overconfident. Now that people are doubting me again, I'll do much better.

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by beavard Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Lol, I'm insulted, but, I have thick skin so no worries...I don't even think I have heard of Game Shark prior to your post. I'm not a gamer...I'm a casual player, having fun, learning as I go...Would it have been more believable for me to go through the entire season winless? I don't get it...I have a couple of wins...I made less mistakes than I have been making...I'm getting better...progression...For the record, I have NOT used Game Shark...The President of the United States couldn't stop the birthers from doing their thing, so, I guess it's best for me to just continue to play the best I can every game.

I do have one word for your theory: BS

No love lost though, I love playing in 4th String.

beavard

Back to top Go down

Post by keeks750 Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm

I believe any RB is good if you know how to use him. Take Mike for example. No one would ever had thought Bones would be a good rb because of his overall but Mike knows how to use him and look at what he is doing. Its all about the user.

keeks750

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 pm

beavard wrote:Lol, I'm insulted, but, I have thick skin so no worries...I don't even think I have heard of Game Shark prior to your post. I'm not a gamer...I'm a casual player, having fun, learning as I go...Would it have been more believable for me to go through the entire season winless? I don't get it...I have a couple of wins...I made less mistakes than I have been making...I'm getting better...progression...For the record, I have NOT used Game Shark...The President of the United States couldn't stop the birthers from doing their thing, so, I guess it's best for me to just continue to play the best I can every game.

I do have one word for your theory: BS

No love lost though, I love playing in 4th String.

Oh, I'm just kidding man. I'm really impressed by your sub win. Looks like you need to try getting AP off the Keys in the off-season. He's your guy!

keeks750 wrote:I believe any RB is good if you know how to use him. Take Mike for example. No one would ever had thought Bones would be a good rb because of his overall but Mike knows how to use him and look at what he is doing. Its all about the user.

69 OVR HB that is currently in the top five in league leaders for rushing. I made a commitment last season to learning how to run with a power back (since I love that style), and Greene helped pave the way. With Bones, I've never been more confident in my running game. I honestly believe that if he had better stamina, I'd resemble the Dolphins in rushing yards (though I wouldn't match CMonks). Problem is that even with 96 speed, Bones is a big power rusher, so he's slower than your average "speed back." Much harder to break off huge runs with him.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

beavard wrote:I do have one word for your theory: BS

Oh man, Falcons owner standing up for himself, as he should.

You got me this time. I doubt we'll meet again in Madden 11, but I'll remember our game and what you did to Miles Austin. Next time we meet though, be sure that I won't be letting you off the hook with lucky endzone interceptions.

(Oh, and congrats on your win against the Colts. That's two huge upsets in one week)

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by beavard Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Luck does help in this game...Thanks Kat and Mike...I appreciate it...Wish me luck tonight! I think my schedule has been pretty tough as well and it's not getting any easier this week...I'm playing the Hard Chargers tonight...I'm going for three upsets this week....with my record though, I guess any win is an upset...lol. Go Falcons!

beavard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Wed May 25, 2011 5:06 pm

They wouldn't be conspiracy theories if I shared, Beavard... Or should I call you EJ Biggers (rips off Beavard's wig to reveal different person)
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

NY Giants (2-1) vs Ravens (5-7) Ravens by 8.5. Ravens were disappointed
in their loss to the Star-men. Game was close and hampered by terrible
EA server related lag. Looking close out strong against Giants

I love that when my games have horrible lag it's my internet, when your games have horrible lag, it's Madden's fault.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by ZgreenZ Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

radioheadhead wrote:

I love that when my games have horrible lag it's my internet, when your games have horrible lag, it's Madden's fault.

Because you have awful lag every single game. It's a rarity for Ken.
ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman7 Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm

radioheadhead wrote:

Pre game Jeff got on before me but couldnt join because the ea servers were down so it wasn't as if it was connection. When both players can't even log on it ain't Aussie lag.

Right now i think the ea servers are one game at a time please. It's all we can handle
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Because you have awful lag every single game. It's a rarity for Ken.

No I don't Zach. I didn't realise you played all of my games.

I would say that my games are 15-60-25

15% of my games have atrocious lag, making the games barely or near unpayable - clearly EA's fault (I'm guessing this was the case with Ravens/Cowboys)

60% of my games have minor lag that only seriously affects kicks.

25% of my games have no lag, or minor kick lag.

I would think that Ken's is similar.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by gregfood Thu May 26, 2011 12:47 am

Chairman7 wrote:

They wouldn't be conspiracy theories if I shared, Beavard... Or should I call you EJ Biggers (rips off Beavard's wig to reveal different person)

Wait, what? Of course conspiracy theories are meant to be shared. Otherwise they will never be spread.

Also, you may be giving the Pats too much love given the history of the teams' matchups. Looking forward to Sunday's showdown!

And yes, huge props to Marcus and his many upsets -- look out for him next season!

gregfood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down