4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses?

+3
ZgreenZ
Katbot
uofmcamaro
7 posters

Go down

As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses? Empty As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses?

Post by uofmcamaro Mon May 02, 2011 5:27 pm

I have played 6 games. The losses have come against the Redskins, Cowboys, and Saints. Combined record of these teams is 12-2-1. Tough stretch

My wins have come over the Cardinals, Packers, and Falcons. Combined record of 5-12-1.

What does this mean?

NOTHING....but it was fun to do.

uofmcamaro

Back to top Go down

As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses? Empty Re: As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses?

Post by Katbot Mon May 02, 2011 7:51 pm

I struggled with choking against opponents with winning records last season. Finally got my first win against a team with a winning record in something like Week 12 against the Rams.

I technically don't have a win against a team with a winning record this season either, but I'm okay with having beaten the Buccs, Ravens and Eagles.

Katbot

Back to top Go down

As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses? Empty Re: As of the end of wk 7 what is the records of your wins and losses?

Post by ZgreenZ Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I am 5-1, with my only loss being a 4 point difference to the Cowboys, without my starting QB and a starting WR.

I have notable wins against the Dolphins, Chiefs, Bengals, and Chargers.

Wins:
Giants 0-7
Chargers 3-4
Dolphins 4-2
Bengals 5-2
Cheifs 5-2
Total: 17-14

Loss:
Cowboys 5-1

Last edited by ZgreenZ on Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZgreenZ
ZgreenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm 4-3.

Wins:
Jaguars (2x) - 0-7
Dolphins - 4-2
Titans - 5-2
TOTAL: 7-18

Losses:
Steelers - 5-1
Patriots - 5-2
Bears - 7-0
TOTAL: 17-3

Definitely have some work to do.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

5-2

WINS:
Vikings 2-4
Jets 0-6
Jags 0-7
Broncos 2-4
Colts 3-3

Totals wins: 7-24

LOSSES:
Pats 5-2
Texans 4-3

Total losses: 7-5
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Mon May 02, 2011 8:48 pm

radioheadhead wrote:5-2

WINS:
Vikings 2-4
Jets 0-6
Jags 0-7
Broncos 2-4
Colts 3-3

Totals wins: 7-24

LOSSES:
Pats 5-2
Texans 4-3

Total losses: 7-5

Forgot to mention that the Broncos game was a substitute game (you fucking sly, slippery snake). Didn't you have another one in question? I forget.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Fine, Mike, hows this then.

JETS (subbed by Cardinals 2-4)
Broncos (subbed by Lions: 4-2)

so then that takes my Total wins to 11-20

So I'm actually better than advertised. Good one Sooz.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

radioheadhead wrote:Fine, Mike, hows this then.

Oh, come on, now you're baiting me. You and I both know that a good player with an unfamiliar team is a fish out of water. Take your same game plan to a completely different team, and you're totally out of your element. And if you try playing an offense or defense that fits that new team, you're in even more unfamiliar territory.

Sub games aren't an even match-up, we've had this discussion. Depending on the match, which in your case, should have been a mostly even Broncos team, I think it's more likely that a sub situation favors the other team (you). Todd could and would have beaten you. I'm taking this as a fact. Why? Because Todd is better than me, and I kicked your ass the last two times we met. I deserve to say it, because it did go down that way, half your team injured the first time around or not.

So, sub Gary into Todd's spot and it's not the same as the actual Lions team, by a long shot. It also sounds like you beat Henry's NBA 2K11 team in your big win over the Colts. Congrats on that one regardless.

What can we discern from all this? That the Titans aren't as good as their record shows, or as they're making themselves sound. The more you pronounce your greatness, Chris, the more I'm going to work to tear you down. I'll punctuate that point in Week 12 when I beat you again.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by uofmcamaro Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

mikesuszek wrote:
radioheadhead wrote:Fine, Mike, hows this then.

Oh, come on, now you're baiting me. You and I both know that a good player with an unfamiliar team is a fish out of water. Take your same game plan to a completely different team, and you're totally out of your element. And if you try playing an offense or defense that fits that new team, you're in even more unfamiliar territory.

Sub games aren't an even match-up, we've had this discussion. Depending on the match, which in your case, should have been a mostly even Broncos team, I think it's more likely that a sub situation favors the other team (you). Todd could and would have beaten you. I'm taking this as a fact. Why? Because Todd is better than me, and I kicked your ass the last two times we met. I deserve to say it, because it did go down that way, half your team injured the first time around or not.

So, sub Gary into Todd's spot and it's not the same as the actual Lions team, by a long shot. It also sounds like you beat Henry's NBA 2K11 team in your big win over the Colts. Congrats on that one regardless.

What can we discern from all this? That the Titans aren't as good as their record shows, or as they're making themselves sound. The more you pronounce your greatness, Chris, the more I'm going to work to tear you down. I'll punctuate that point in Week 12 when I beat you again.

Looks like he is a master baiter.

uofmcamaro

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Mon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

What can I discern from this forum post? Mike can't handle the truth and is a massive douche.

And that he is pooping his pants in fear of the Ditans D.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

radioheadhead wrote:What can I discern from this forum post? Mike can't handle the truth and is a massive douche.

And that he is pooping his pants in fear of the Ditans D.

Ha! You're such a dickhead! I love it!

#LoveThaAC
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

"Don't hate the game, hate the player."

@DitanicFluellen
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot Mon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

As Todd's second sub (against Ken), I can vouch for the fact that it isn't easy. Broncos are pretty much the direct opposite of the Katskins.

Passing vs. running, great d-line & linebackers vs. awesome defensive backs. I did my best, but it's tough when all of your tricks are useless.

Still, I had Ken at 14-21 for most of the game. If I had gotten the offense in gear, I might have won!

Katbot

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Wait, what offense? The Broncos have an offense? This is news to me!
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Seems to me that the power rankings are a bit squed, I wonder if they take opponents record into account?
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm

RealJeffSolo wrote:Seems to me that the power rankings are a bit squed, I wonder if they take opponents record into account?

((((sqr(((Points For - Points Against) + ( Strength of Schedule * 2000)) * True Strength of Schedule) + ((Wins - Losses) * 4)) * (Redzone Scoring % / 4) ) + Turnover Differential) - (Losses * 20)) + 500

Points For: Points the team has scored in total
Points Against: Points the team has given up
Strength of Schedule: The strength of the teams schedule of teams they play
True Strength of Schedule: The strength of the teams
schedule in combination of the strength of each opponents schedule they
play ((2 * Opponents Record) + (Opponents' Opponents Record)) / 3
Wins: Number of wins a team has
Losses: Number of losses a team has
Turnover Differential: The difference in take-aways vs. turnovers
Redzone Scoring %: The percent of times a team scores a TD or FG in the redzone
sqr: Square Root
+: Addition
-: Subtraction
*: Multiplication
/: Division
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsbabyseat Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Bengals are currently 5-2.

WINS:
v. Ravens (3-3)
v. Steelers (5-1)
v. Eagles (2-4)
@ Chargers (3-4)
@ Patriots (5-2)

TOTAL WINS: 18-14

LOSSES:
v Chiefs (5-2)
@ Browns (5-1)

TOTAL LOSSES: 10-3

Not too shabby.
omgitsbabyseat
omgitsbabyseat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum