4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans

3 posters

Go down

Who will win?

Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Vote_lcap71%Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Vote_lcap29%Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Empty Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans

Post by mikesuszek Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 am

Presented by Chili Cheese Fritos, our Game of the Week for Week 15 is the Houston Texans of Milwaukee versus the Tennessee Titans.

Set for kickoff at 11:30pm CST, 12:30am EST Friday night (3:30pm Saturday Aussie time). It will likely be an audio-less stream.

The last time these two teams met, the Titans crawled away with the dominating win. The Texans look to change things this time around against a much more crippled Tennessee squad.

Considered the fiercest rivalry in the 4thSL, it is a must-watch game between two teams out of the playoff race, but playing as if this is the Super Bowl for Losers. It's a game of pride, and a heated game where either owner wants to wipe the smirk off the others' face, and do everything in their power to keep them from winning.

Vegas may not be on the Texans' side for this game, but owner Mike Suszek predicts a 24-21 + 3 broken collarbone victory.

Vote now on who you think will win this epic battle.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Empty Re: Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans

Post by SweetassWaffles Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 am

How does a team "[crawl] away with [a] dominating win?" I'm pretty sure that the Broncos crawled away from the Broncos - Raiders sim with a dick nob win, but I don't know if 6 - 5 was dominating.

I like the shit talking, Suszek...it ramps it up and it gets rid of tiny portions of fear in your aorta/upper left ventricle of your heart. Nice.
SweetassWaffles
SweetassWaffles

Back to top Go down

Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans Empty Re: Fritos Game of the Week: Texans/Titans

Post by mikesuszek Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 am

Easy. He won that game, but his team was pissing blood for a week. Don't know if I actually injured anyone from that game, but I still H2H.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 am

I can't believe that you think you are going to win.

I know you suck. You know you suck. The proof will come on Friday/Saturday. If I beat the spread, Suszek you have to photoshop an image of Aspha "Ass-Face" Savage, with an Ass for a face.

If you beat the spread, I will photoshop an image of your choice.
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by radioheadhead Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:46 am

Ooh! I have a better bet. If I win, you send me a 6-pack of Spreckers.....

I'll send you a 6-pack of XXXX. ahahaha
radioheadhead
radioheadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by mikesuszek Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

The Game of the Week Brought To You By Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries, Titans/Texans, has been bumped up to accommodate to Chris buying fresh produce.

You'll be able to watch a stream of it at 8:30pm CST, 9:30pm EST, 12:30pm Aussie Time, or at 6:30pm PST.
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down