4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl)

2 posters

Go down

SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl) Empty SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl)

Post by Judge Shredd Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 pm

The 4th String Scarves Super Ascot Classic will take place on Tuesday, the link will appear in this thread to watch live come Tuesday.

It will take place between the Seattle Seahawks and the Cincinnati Bengals.

These teams are more commonly known as the Sea_Hawks and BengalSeats due to the owners Adam_Hansen and OMGitsbabyseat Kris Walbillig.

Adam is trying to replicate what the '72 Dolphins did and go through an entire season undefeated. Having traded for Bruce Gradowski from the Bengals at the start of the season, he has made him into a Dan Marino esq QB, with a 102.3 QB rating and the highest completion percentage of any QB in the league of 71.6%. And not all of those passes go to his favourite WR Mike Wallace, he's been sharing the love with his other favourite Mike on the team, Mike Williams also has over 40 catches this season.

Kris on the other hand has been taking a very youthful approach to Madden this season, with the Bengals already having Andy Dalton and AJ Green on their books, Kris picked up Rookie HB Noel Devine in the Free Agency Draft, all rookies started when not injured, and all have phenomenal years. Andy Dalton threw 27 TD's this year and 16 of them were too AJ Green who had 99 catches for over 1600 yards. Noel Devine did his bit for the team too, gaining over 1000 yards on only 170 carries with 12 TD's and all that when missing for 6 games through injury.

These teams also met in the regular season at the mid way point, when both teams put their undefeated record on the line. On that day the Sea_Hawks came away the victor 31v14, with Mike Wallace gaining 107 yards on 12 catches on the day. AJ Green also had a huge day, picking up 169 yards on 10 catches. Noel Devine was injured for that game, and Frank Gore was healthy for the Sea_Hawks, who is now out injured for 1 more week with a Herniated DTD.

Both these owners know each other very well, having been in the same division in Madden 11, however what makes this game even more of a spectacle you wont want to miss, is the fact they are controlling the teams they support in real life in the biggest game of their lives. It promises to be one hell of a SAC, come back on Tuesday and click the link below!
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl) Empty Re: SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl)

Post by amoeBae Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 am

Can not wait for The SAC I!

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl) Empty Re: SAC : Scarf Ascot Classic (Scarf Super Owl)

Post by Judge Shredd Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 am

INDIANAPOLIS – Ascot Classic week is here and media day has come and gone. The only thing left for the 2011 season? The Ascot Classic itself.

Looking back, we see two teams that won their respective divisions. The Seattle Sea_hawks coming out of the NFC Worst and the Cincinnati Bengalseats representing the AFC Norse. The two teams met in the regular season when both were 7-0. At the time, it was deemed a potential Ascot Classic preview, and lo and behold, here we are.

That matchup saw the rookie Andy Dalton making mistakes at the end of the game to dig his team a hole that they couldn’t get out of and the Sea_hawks stayed undefeated, winning 31-14, scoring 14 points late in the 4th quarter off of INT’s.

The Sea_hawks would somehow manage to take their underrated team to 16-0 through the regular season, and now find themselves on the verge of being the first ever 19-0 team. Their dominance has come on the back of QB Bruce Gradkowski, whom the Bengalseats traded to the Sea_hawks at the beginning of the season. Gradkowski has been spot-on despite his poor passing attributes, which gives credit to his elite WR core and flawless coaching.

The star on the Bengalseats side has been rookie WR AJ Green, who was the recipient of the Rookie of the Year. The Hawks are glad to get Marcus Trufant back to take Green on this week.

Can the upstart Bengalseats (12-4) take their youth and do the impossible? Or will the Sea_hawks (16-0) continue their dominance by ending the season on the highest of high notes?
Find out TONIGHT, Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:30 PST/10:30 EST!
LIVE on YAK Network!!
(live link will be sent out shortly before the game)

Also, at half-time, end of the year awards will be handed out via e-mail. We plan on doing more with this next season, but wanted to start it this year.

Key Injuries: SEA RB Frank Gore (91 OVR) – herpes; CIN WR/KR Brandon Tate (74 OVR) – broken heart

Key Quotes from media day:

“I really appreciate it. You don’t have to do that. But thank you.” – CIN FB Lousaka Polite when offered a cherry sucker.

“Yeah, I could see myself in orange and black. I’m more of a #2 receiver, so I’d like to be shadowed by Green. I look up to him.” – SEA WR Mike Wallace when asked if he’d ever leave Seattle.

“19-0? I’m looking at 38-0, son!” – SEA WR Deon Butler

“I’m going to go home, clean my room, eat a steak and take a shower. After that, I’ll turn on Neon Trees, drape my cardigan over my shoulders, put on my fedora and eat a baguette as I prepare myself for the final hipster item, the Golden Scarf” – CIN Coach Babyseat

“I don’t know what he’s (Babyseat) is talking about. That scarf is going around MY neck. I have the beard to match. I have the height. I have the beers I was supposed to send him a year ago. What advantage don’t we have, really?” – SEA Coach _

Reproduced for the forum Copyright of Seat Ltd.

SAC TONIGHT! Forget the NFL! Watch the 4th String Scarf Ascot Classic!
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Shredd Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 am

Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum