4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens lose again and then again and then again.

2 posters

Go down

Ravens lose again and then again and then again. Empty Ravens lose again and then again and then again.

Post by Judge Shredd Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Well only 2 defeats, but the 2nd was the hardest to take.

Loss to the Browns, Browns led 20v0 at the half then eased up, Ravens got 10 points and driving with under 2 minutes fired towards the End Zone where there was 2 Raven WR's and 1 Brown DB, and yes you guessed it, picked off, game over.

Loss to the Bengals. After starting the match, holding the Bengals to a 3 and out and on the very next play Jahvid Best took it to the house, Ravens up by 7, a long drive by the Bengals brought them back into it on a 80 yard drive and 1 yard run to finish it. Ravens were forced to punt on the next possession, then Pat White was picked off, then Schaub was picked off, then Pat White again, and the Ravens were driving with under 2 and into the Bengals half and then the connection was lost.....................

2nd game started differently, Bengals were forced to punt, but the Ravens had to drive hard for a 19 yard FG, then the Bengals drove down the field and got a TD only 60 yards after a Facemask penalty, then I cant remember if Schaub was picked and the Bengals had a short field or if it was a punt, anyhow, 14v3, next play Schaub pick 6'd, game over, half 21v3, messaged Seat that my heart was no longer in the game, Seat let me get a score, it ended 21v10.

Truly gutted by this game, it was such a close first match, both teams playing at their actual best, The Ravens even with me bringing down their ability somewhat were in an actual real life game and playing well and taking picks and tackling and breaking up stuff and covering WR's and Vernon Davis out of a game for almost a half. I'm not saying I would of won the first game, but I was looking to at least get a lead into the 2nd half and get the receive the kick off and then see what the Seat threw at me.

Ford next in the final game of my first season of Madden, and then it'll be Madden 12 on Friday and see if I can get a few better results with my new team, the Raiders.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Ravens lose again and then again and then again. Empty Re: Ravens lose again and then again and then again.

Post by danvitale Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm

When you, me and Michael get '12 then we'll kick off the GMT Timezone Madden 12 Camp of Self-Improvement Smile
danvitale
danvitale

http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Ravens lose again and then again and then again. Empty Re: Ravens lose again and then again and then again.

Post by Judge Shredd Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm

I will be picking Madden 12 up on Friday Dan from my local Game, already ordered to make sure they get a copy in.
Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down