4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona

2 posters

Go down

San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona Empty San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona

Post by amoeBae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 pm

In the late hours before the draft begins, the Chargers have made a deal with the Arizona Cardinals. Philip Rivers, 3-time pro bowler is making his way to Glendale, Arizona. Although he may be going the wrong way or is lost because he kept complaining about the long flight and crossing the pond during the press conference. Gm Bae laughed at Rivers, I'm glad we're able to move that Penis out of town, although I hope he finds the Cardinals' stadium or we might not get our trades in return.

The trade entails Philip Rivers and two linebackers: Brandon Siler and Larry English. Arizona in return sends Donovan McNabb, Alan Faneca and their 1st and 2nd round draft picks. That's right folks, Rivers is going to be wearing red next season and your new super chargers QB1 is Donovan "Chunky Soup" McNabb. It appears McNabb is the happiest out of this deal as he plans to retire in sunny San Diego.

Both teams seemed excited about coming to what seems to be a fair deal that helps both teams in different ways. Arizona gets the star quarterback they've been hunting for and strengthen their linebacker core. San Diego has been wanting to try something different this season, what exactly who knows, has an opportunity to make bigger changes with 2 draft picks and a stronger offensive line.

The trade:

Philip Rivers QB 95
Larry English ROLB 82
Brandon Siler MLB 82

for

Donovan McNabb QB 89
Alan Faneca LG 91
1st round (4th overall)
2nd round (36th overall)

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona Empty Re: San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona

Post by Chairman7 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

Look forward to game recaps involving 'penis' McNabb
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona Empty Re: San Diego Sends a Diamond-tipped Star to Arizona

Post by amoeBae Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Chairman7 wrote:Look forward to game recaps involving 'penis' McNabb

HAH! No, McNabb will get a more appropriate nickname as the season develops I'm sure. Part of the reason trading Pen Philip Rivers was I was getting tired of writing about that dick and how ridiculous he is in the game.

amoeBae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down