4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Changing of the Guard!

Go down

Changing of the Guard!

Post by Katbot on Mon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

I gotta say, I love the big changes this season!

- Greg Ford is a win away from clinching the AFC East after finally slaying his dragon (the Phins)

- Mike and AC are in a dogfight to win the AFC South after the fall of the Colts

- The Niners have a real shot of winning the NFC West (though I'll be looking to knock them down a peg)

- The Chefs have a great chance of winning the AFC West

- The Saints have clinched the NFC South

- And, of course, the Katskins have finally won the NFC East!

On that last note, Chad (the Eagles) and I made a solemn vow last season that one of us would finally beat Jeff and take the division. It didn't quite work out last season, but we managed to make good on it this season. Big ups to the Eagles and Errols for getting in their licks and bringing a changing of the guard to the best division in the league! (Nevermind what those AFC North guys say).

NFC East represent!

Katbot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing of the Guard!

Post by gregfood on Mon May 30, 2011 2:56 pm

With the Patriots win over the Broncos this morning, the changing of the guard in the AFC East is complete! Congrats on slaying your dragon as well, Kat.
Also, it's worth noting that with only the Bears and Browns (as of now) repeating -- booooring! -- my ballsy preseason almost came true:
http://4thstring.forumotion.com/t228-season-3-preview-insane-yet-plausible-prediction

gregfood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katbot on Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

gregfood wrote:With the Patriots win over the Broncos this morning, the changing of the guard in the AFC East is complete! Congrats on slaying your dragon as well, Kat.

Big congrats to you Greg!

And man, you were almost right. Some sweet predictions there!

Katbot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum