4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 most feared players in 4thsl

+9
Dascenzo
Katbot
danvitale
mikesuszek
SweetassWaffles
toddzuniga
undersc_re
RealJeffSolo
Chairman7
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

25 most feared players in 4thsl - Page 2 Empty Re: 25 most feared players in 4thsl

Post by CitizenChad FB Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Great list Ken, really helpful for me as a new owner to try and get a handle on the who's who of the league. I will try and keep Megatron on that list, but I try and spread the ball around. Thanks again for your efforts.

CitizenChad FB

Back to top Go down

25 most feared players in 4thsl - Page 2 Empty Re: 25 most feared players in 4thsl

Post by Chairman7 Thu May 26, 2011 5:37 pm

CitizenChad FB wrote:Great list Ken, really helpful for me as a new owner to try and get a handle on the who's who of the league. I will try and keep Megatron on that list, but I try and spread the ball around. Thanks again for your efforts.

Calvin Johnson could stay on the list making very few catches. Its about the threat. Decoys are just as effective
Chairman7
Chairman7

Back to top Go down

Post by RealJeffSolo Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 pm

[quote="mikesuszek"]
SweetassWaffles wrote:

EDIT: Oh, and Yamon is a good pick, though I still think for last season more than this season. He was the league leader in kickoff yards and TDs, and I recall many being fearful of kicking to him. I forget who decided after the first kick for a TD to squib it the rest of the game.

Much to late to prove it now, but I am so so so sure that Terrance Lucas was the leader in KR/PR
RealJeffSolo
RealJeffSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2