4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.
4th String Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions -Associated Press

2 posters

Go down

Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions  -Associated Press Empty Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions -Associated Press

Post by CitizenChad FB Mon May 23, 2011 10:10 am

A Wall Street Journal report indicates that rapper Eminem is in preliminary talks to buy a controlling interest in the Detroit Lions. The rap artist, fresh off of successful comeback album "Recovery" in 2010, has mentioned in comments that the purchase is based around getting the remaining members of his 1996 group "D12" to quote, "leave me the hell alone". When reached for comment, Eminem had this to say, "I can't get away from them, especially Bizarre! I feel like I am going to get stuck being his nurse and paying his health care bills!" Many readers may recognize Bizarre as the overweight rapper from "D12". Recent reports have him living at Eminem's house and eating a lot of the rap artist's food. There have also been rumors that Bizarre also has "a lot of time on his hands". When reached for comment, Eminem retorted, "They all do! I can't keep them out of my house! If I am not careful, this could really effect my career." He added, "Look, I am just looking to give them SOMETHING TO DO, SOMETHING! They haven't made an album in years, and I sure AS HELL am not going to help them! They've spent all of their money and now they want 'daddy' to just bail them out." The NFL, upon learning of the negotiation, is abuzz with chatter regarding the sale. The Source, a hip hop magazine was able to reach Bizarre for a comment, "D12 Lions, I like the sound of that!".

CitizenChad FB

Back to top Go down

Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions  -Associated Press Empty Re: Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions -Associated Press

Post by mikesuszek Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, Proof died, so I guess he's not leaching off Eminem.

"I pop fo' E's at one time, and I don't need water when I'm swallowin' mine."
mikesuszek
mikesuszek
Admin

http://4thstring.com

Back to top Go down

Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions  -Associated Press Empty Re: Eminem interested in buying the Detroit Lions -Associated Press

Post by CitizenChad FB Tue May 24, 2011 1:39 pm

R.I.P Proof, word is that Bizarre is a Thundercats fan.

CitizenChad FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down