4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Movies You Saw

Go down

Movies You Saw

Post by Dascenzo on Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Saw Thor. In 3-D. I hate 3-D. But I still give it a B. Any Natalie Portman movie starts with a B and then I grade from there. These things balanced out around that starting grade. Some funny stuff, but some shitty things like one of the warriors looking like Bobby Moynihan and the leader of the freezing people looking like the karaoke host from Angel. May see it again in 2-D. Because really what else do I have to do?
Dascenzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies You Saw

Post by danvitale on Tue May 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I've only ever seen one 3d film, and that was Tron Legacy in the IMax at Waterloo in London. Fucking huge screen. It was pretty good, but didnt really wow me in any way. It made me want to see Avatar in 3d, which is supposed to be truly outstanding.

As regards new films I really, really want to see Thor and Source Code.

danvitale

View user profile http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dascenzo on Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Bridesmaids is hilarious.
Dascenzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevlarAK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 am

I liked Thor, but mainly because I give Marvel movies a free pass. Not in 3D either. Avatar was awesome in 3D, saw the first run and the "extended edition" or "director's cut" or what ever they called it. X-Men was awesome. My son said that there was too much talking though. l0l

Transformers took forever to get going. 2 hour 45 minutes! Good grief!! If they would have cut out all the retarded, frat boy humor it would have improved the pacing. How is Hasbro going to green light a script like this when they are trying to sell toys to kids? This is not a movie for children. That gives me sad face. Action in the 3rd act makes up for a lot. That was awesome. I don't know if I will get my son any of these toys. That is how upset I am with Michael Bay.
kevlarAK

View user profile http://www.eskimopie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down