4th String Boards
You have thirty seconds to login before this message self-destructs.

Sometimes it's hard to resist.

Go down

Sometimes it's hard to resist.

Post by DarthObvious on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 pm

With the release of the new WWE All-Stars DLC today, I was playing online. Now, 9 times out of 10, I'll ignore the pre-teens who send me messages exclaiming I suck because I beat them, today, however, was that 10th time.

I get done beating a kid after a pretty good triple threat match and receive a message "Wov ur bad". I kindly send him a message reminding him that I won, and also decide to challenge him 1 on 1. He opens the match up beating me pretty good, but can't finish me off and I beat him again. He really should have beaten me, he really should have. I get another message "hey look at least i have a life and i owned you the entire match also i havent played this in like 2 weeks so yea ur bad" and a follow up message "oh yea and ur gay ok imma go block u"

I really hope Microsoft takes homophobic slurs seriously and bans the guy, not that I would be able to hear him crying to his mom about how it's not fair. Perhaps it was a little childish of me to even care, but hey, 9 times out of 10...
DarthObvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sometimes it's hard to resist.

Post by Judge Shredd on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm

It happens at times, and it's annoying. Thankfully I will say, that in Black Ops this year, bar when I'm playing with mates and in a Party, it's been pretty quiet, I mean I rarely hear anyone saying anything. Sometimes when the game is loading between rounds you get the high pitched twerps, but I just mute my headset then.

It's along time since I got text abusive messages though, and frankly I'm surprised I didnt get banned, one time some french bloke annoyed me a great deal and I just texted him back, you cheating cant (sp?)
Judge Shredd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danvitale on Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 am

I very rarely play with a headset on - only when it's a less than serious thrash about with friends I know and trust.

Its the video gaming version of forums - too many people giving it out because they think because they're almost anonymous it's acceptible.

It's sad, but it's what friends lists are all about.
danvitale

View user profile http://www.colinedwards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down